March 20th, 2020
Dia dhaoibh ar maidin. Here are the final activities for this week:
- Mental Maths Friday
- MSW Unit 12 Page 49 Questions 10+11
- Spelling Test (Get someone at home to call out 12 of your spellings and test yourself in your English copy)
- Access https://www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games/measuring-in-cm. It's a measuring exercise. Try and get to a score of 20
- Work as a predictor: Write the chapter of Krasavka and Laika’s trip in the rocket.
Did they get safely to the Dog Star or did they land somewhere else?
Did anyone chase after them in another rocket? If so, who?
Did the two dogs try to contact the other small dogs?
Will they ever return to Earth?
- Fireworks Pages 57+59
- A diary entry for yesterday
Finally, a short story competition is being run by an Irish author named John Boyne for kids all around the country, and since we have so many young authors in the class I think it would be a great idea to enter and see what you can come up with as a story! Here is the link for the competition: https://johnboyne.com/short-story-competition/
Have a safe weekend guys and I'll talk to you again on Monday!
Leave a Reply.
Hi my name is Giorgia and welcome to the 3rd Green blog.