Dia dhaoibh ar maidin! I hope everyone managed yesterday's work all right. Here are today's activities:
- Mental Maths Thursday
- Handwriting: S words
- Estimate, measure nd record the length:
a) Heel to your toe
b) Elbow to tip of longest finger
c) Knee to heel
d) Nose to chin
e) Thumb to pinkie
- Draw a square with 11cm on each side
- A rectangle with two sides that are 14cm and two sides that are 7cm
- Draw one line to turn your rectangle into 2 triangles. What is the length of the line?
- Write your summary on the latest chapter of our novel, 'The Dog Who Stole the Rocket'
- Fireworks Page 58
- Write down 10 facts you've learned about Ancient Egypt from your research
- 2 grid activities
- Irish: Use the Séideán Sí link. Click Roghnaigh and choose Connachta, then click on the story Misneach. Look out for useful verbs to help you pick the sentence that matches the picture. https://seideansi.ie/rang2/gniomhaiocht-1/Ceim%201/Misneach/
And finally, though we hoped to be able to see this in school, special mention to Zuzanna for her first ever Esker birthday! Happy birthday Zuzanna!
That's it guys. Stay safe.
Leave a Reply.
Hi my name is Giorgia and welcome to the 3rd Green blog.