Thursday 19th March
Good morning everyone! Hope you're all well. Please see below your work for today:
All writing exercises can be completed in homework copy
1. My Spelling Workbook Unit 12 Revise 4 spellings (someone-somebody)
2. Put each of these words into a sentence
3. Fireworks pg. 46 Ex. 6
4. Read for 15 minutes
1. Complete one day of Mental Maths
2. Learn addition and subtraction facts for 4 & 5
3. At School Book 2D Shapes pg. 89 Ex. A & B
4. Go on a shape hunt in your house. Find objects that are shaped like a circle, triangle, rectangle, square, oval and semi-circle. Record in copy
1. Continue project work on Ancient Egyptians
2. Choose an activity from At Home Activities grid
3. Don't forget to sign up for WriteReader so you can start creating your own digital books!
Have a great day :)
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Hi my name is Laura and welcome to the 3rd Class Red blog. Check out what we get up to everyday in our busy classroom!