Wednesday 18th March
Good morning everyone! I hope you are all keeping well and enjoyed a rest over the weekend. Please see work below for today which has also been posted on Aladdin:
All writing exercises can be completed in homework copy
1. My Spelling Workbook Unit 12 Revise 4 spellings (outside-seaside)
2. Put each of these words into a sentence
3. Practise revision spellings (keep & sleep)
3. Fireworks pg. 45 Ex. 5
4. Read for 15 minutes
1. Complete one day of Mental Maths
2. Learn addition and subtraction facts for 2 & 3 (see worksheet handout and test yourself!)
3. At School Book Pg. 87 Ex. 4 & 5
1. Continue research for Ancient Egyptian project
2. Choose an activity from At Home Activities grid
Make sure to take breaks! Make yourself (and your family) a healthy snack or meal. Do a GoNoodle dance...go outside for a walk or a cycle…but stick to the guidelines on social distancing. Stay safe!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
Hi my name is Laura and welcome to the 3rd Class Red blog. Check out what we get up to everyday in our busy classroom!